Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stinky fabrics

OK, while so much training has drastically increased my laundry load I recognize that the technical fabrics have resulted in fewer dryer loads but...
WHY ARE THEY SO STINKY

I hate laundry but I love having fresh smelling clothes. I specifically seek out and only buy "Tide with Downey" and I love how my fresh laundry smells.

But my tech clothes smell awful. Last night during a 5miler i was offending myself with the stink and for once it was not from my body.

I think I'm going to buy dryer sheets and fold them into the tops when they're dry. Am I crazy or do they really smell bad?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yah, they smell bad! My husbands are really really bad. One thing I learned was not to let them sit for any period of time in the washer when done. I have to hang them all up to dry right away.