Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm right on top of that Rose

Movie reference, anyone?

It is a phrase that helped shape my work attitude.

But holy moly if 2011 is not shaping up to be the craziest work year yet. I'm scared.

I know historically when I've felt this way I've just had to keep my head down and keep trying to knock stuff off of my list but I'm certainly in the in-over-my-head realm at the moment.

The additional shame is how much I'd rather look at pretty wedding stuff than work. Especially after hours.

It is so sad how few hours we have each night. After commuting, cooking and eating, running and other BS there is such precious little time. Looking at protocols just seems sad and wrong.

I hope I can get back into control on the work front before I suffer Christina Applegate's fate.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

speedyDMD said...

I love that movie!! I used to have an assistant that would say that everytime I asked her to get me something :o)