Saturday, April 9, 2011

Are we there yet?

Stuck on a plane, not feeling like reading. What to do? Fill out this form I saw on a high school friend's blog.

Age: 29, feels good

Bed Size: king, and I wonder how very tall people sleep in any size bed. If I stretch tall on the kind I can touch almost all the way to the bottom and top.

Chore You Hate:vacuuming (sorry, E). Ever since I was a kid I've hated the noise and vibration of a vacuum. Mopping, isn't my friend either.

Dogs: None, not really a pet person.

Essential Start of Your Day: checking email

Favorite Color: Purple

Gold or Silver: either, depends on context.

Height: short

Instruments You Play: sadly none.

Job Title: research associate

Kids: not at this juncture

Live: Redmond, WA. Loving Seattle but the weather is killing me.

Mom's Name: Vicky

Nicknames: none, mine doesn't nickname well.

Overnight Hospital Stays: adenoids but does it count if you don't remember.

Pet Peeve: unearned senses of superiority

Quote From a Movie: "three pieces of licorice, like five peanut butter m&m's" (it's not the brainiest quote but I find myself thinking it a lot)

Right- or Left-Handed: Righty but my writing is so bad I feel like my answer should be neither.

Siblings: Two but it's more complicated

Time You Wake Up: 6:30, 6:38, etc

Underwear: pro

Veggie You Dislike: Steamed/boiled/canned there are many I don't care for but I think you can make almost any taste delicious.

What Makes You Run Late: I'm fairly prompt but getting lost gets me.

X-Rays You Have Had: chest, teeth.

Yummy Food You Make: the only thing I make that I take pride in is my black bean soup. With M's help I'm more successful in other dishes. We've been really liking this chicken and chick pea chili










Zoo Animal You Like Best: koala. Dang their cute. They were the closest thing I had to a little girl childhood stuffed animal collection.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:The sky

No comments: