Thursday, October 15, 2009

Adios 27!

So my 27th year (28 really though, huh?...the way we count ages is kind of misleading) is coming to a close.



On 10/10/08 I posted this. I felt like I'd finally gotten to a place where I was just happy. I was triathlon-ing, I was hanging out with my family, I was running, I was getting a handle on where I wanted to be for work, etc. Life was good.










I can't believe that it has gotten better. Last night I went for a 4miler during a break in the rain. Averaged 9:38mm; thought about how (no matter how agonizingly slowly) running has become something that I just do.



Saw a rainbow when the sun was fighting down the clouds; thought about the adventures that I've had this summer (I went to my 10yr reunion! SHEESH!).





Met up with TheCaptain to celebrate our 0.75 anniversary of our first date (J); thought about how happy and lucky I am to have him in my life and how much I am looking forward to new adventures with him.





Tonight I meet up with my mom at 11ish and am heading out to swim. It has been weeks since my last swim, so wish me luck.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why no follow up? Enquiring minds want to know what happened with your Be Fit Birthday challenge!

-The Captain