Monday, February 23, 2015

Wordless Weekend

When I was a kid in San Diego I truly thought Christmas was the end of winter. Learned that was incorrect in Connecticut and have lived with that sad reality. BUT we just had the most outrageously beautiful weekend in February!

Started off with a Friday night craft fest.






I am so in love with the little gift set that I made for one of Michael’s colleague’s new baby.

Saturday we went on a hike down to the beach with DSF and her family. It was absolutely gorgeous.









Saturday night we went to the aforementioned colleague’s house and played board games until too late.

Sunday was lazier. I Zumba’d. We played in the backyard for a bit.

Hallway car races.



Did some chores. Went to Gymboree’s open play time. Then Michael GRILLED dinner.

It was so nice. So, so very nice. And the best thing of all is that we are turning the corner on sunset. It is currently at a much more reasonable ~6pm and the time change is only two weeks away.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: