Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to the Future





Remember in Back to the Future, where Marty McFly is messing up and the picture of he and his siblings starts disappearing? I think that is happening to me!!!



A few months ago I posted this. The pic showing how I still wear my timing chip from the marathon. I said how I left it on my shoe to remind myself of the sense of accomplishment and the benefit of hard work and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.






Well here is a pic of it now:






SO.STINKIN.SAD



Speedy and I have been calling each other by our Tucson Marathon bib numbers (I know, we're embarrassing) but I think the disappearance of my number on the chip means that I am no longer #1125. I have slacked off enough to make that girl disappear.






Now, Marty is able to fix things and restore the image and even improve reality…let's see if I can do the same! (Of course I'm not sure my image will magically reappear)






The Plan:



Run



(and bike and swim)



33 Days to Issaquah (:S)

No comments: