Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wordless (actual Halloween) weekend


Daycare party on Friday 
He was wearing the pumpkin when I got there. Then he saw joy on my face and started pulling it off. 😂

That's ok. His teachers put on quite a shindig!

Saturday morning I thought the costume thing would be a slam dunk. His Marty mc fly costume was just clothes. But it was many many layers. I tried to be cool about it but even a two year old recognized that it was "too much. Too much clothes mommy." 
But he looked cute. So did Michael. 
 
My bacon wrapped shrimp costume turned out great. My colleague suggested I make a fringed toothpick  but I never got around to it. Sadly, as often happens without the cocktail toothpick, my bacon fell off! Without noticing I dropped my bacon before we left for brunch. So I just looked weird. 

Saturday night we just handed out candy and hung out followed by a lazy day at home on Sunday. 

It was a good Halloween and probably the last we'll have where Andrew isn't too clued in on candy. I've loved these simple says. 

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Great costumes all! I love a's commentary! I can tell he will be choosing next year. But thankfully m will be too little to protest whatever u put her in.