Thursday, October 16, 2014

It's nice to be 33

My day:
Michael made us tasty egg sandwiches.


Did some morning reading (he brings me a book, we read one page, repeat)


Andrew practiced his Top Model smizing with the vent air in his hair.


I got ready while these two plotted.



Happy commute


Work was good. My team took me to lunch and we got good news.


Got a new diaper


Dinner in Seattle then home for presents and cuddles.



Long time friends/readers may notice a lack of swimming-biking-running. I just don't think I'm into it. I've completed the b-fit b-day challenge for the past SEVEN years. But it just isn't where I am right now. I had plans to do it but got taken out for lunch and then was having too good a hair day to go swimming tonight. So I am going to roll with it. Cuddle with my hubby, still so so so very grateful for all I have and especially for my health. Insanely grateful for the life I've had and ready for another year.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy, happy birthday, Amber. :)