Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What are you trying to say?

Ok, google reader…I know I haven't been the best little everyday athlete/ back-of-the-pack triathlete but you don't have to be rude!


 

My suggested reading used to be running/tri-specific blogs and now they've started just recommending food blogs. I shouldn't be mad; google just calls it like it sees it I guess.


 

Jerks.


 


 

Speedy has been frantically emailing me about how "bikini season" might morph into "sweatsuit season" if we don't get a grip soon; my bigger worry is that "tri-season" will morph into "dragging-ass season" if I don't get busy.


 

60 days until Issaquah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't think you have anything to worry about on either score, bikini or tri season, but I promise to try to encourage you more on your training.

-The Captain