Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sad trumpet update


I but the bullet and did it. Went into the same salon but different stylist. She was just ok. Not as helpful or interested as my previous one.

I got a keratin express treatment. I had to keep my hair straight (no hair ties or anything) for four days.

It looked like this and people were all agog.




Then I washed it. It was supposed to be relaxed and not frizzy. Well, the frizz seems reduced but it doesn't seem at all relaxed.



I'm honestly not too enthused about it. It was expensive and SO time consuming and those four days are way too long.

It absolutely brings me back to my main question about female grooming: how do people keep this crap up? It takes so much time and money and management.

I have added the Clinique mascara to my beauty regime. Looks good but again, I touch my face too damn much.

Andrew pic for good measure:



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I have recently started using a flat iron (is that what it's called?) once or twice a week. I feel so fancy when I do. BB cream and a flat iron for me. Mascara and fancy keratin treatments for you. Look at us gettin' all fancy...

Judy said...

I love, love, love your curls!!! Jealous, in fact :)