Work is such that I don't have the luxury of blogging much anymore and I have lots that I have thought about posting. Here are a few:
- (Possible TMI) I am learning how to get around my running GI issues I think. It makes me happy but there are some downsides to my solution.
- I had REALLY been on track for a few weeks which is good. I let dark, cold and rain last weekend mess me up and my 11miler turned into 7 (good ones) at the gym. That is not so good
- I have been doing speed work.
- I finally tried running to an audio book. I think I like!
- I had a free session with a trainer at my gym. Made me feel lazy, uncoordinated self-conscious and fat. Plus, that is SPENDY. I think I'll continue muddling my way through this fitness/weight loss business.
- I have got to make a decision about whether or not to do the Seattle Half-M. I'm not technically ready but it is a great way to start the holiday season…even without Speedy.
- Got 5miles in today, average pace…9:00/mi! CRAZY! Makes me want to do another 10K despite that distance being my least favorite.